Having been in business for over 20 years, we often hear some of the same questions. Here are a few…
It depends. It is a bit like asking what it costs for a car. Depending on the services you need, when you need it and the complexity of the project will determine the final price.
In order to get an immediate approximate quote try our quick 30 second quote generator to give you a sense of what you should be spending on your website.
It depends. We have done sites in less than a week, but we have also seen them take years. Depends on several factors such as…
- When do you need it? Most common answer to this question is yesterday, which is obviously not possible. We aim to work backwards from peoples timelines to ensure we get all must have items up for launch date and nice to have’s can come later.
- Do you know what you want? If not this can vary in time. “I’ll know it when I see it” can get pricey.
- Do you have your website content ready? (i.e. Photos, Videos, written copy, etc)
- Do you have a small team of decision makers or a board who has varying opinions?
Our goal is to help you get your site up for when you need it so contact us to arrange a call to discuss your project before it’s too late.
At the risk of sounding redundant on all these answers, it also depends. Things that impact this are
- What terms you are optimizing for? If you are optimizing for popular terms you might have to rely on pay-per-click advertising
- How quickly do you want to see results? If you aim to optimize organically it can take a while to get indexed for those terms and it also depends on how competitive those terms are.
- What is your budget? Chances are the internet can push more traffic at you than you can afford to spend so you have to spend this money wisely by optimizing for the terms your customers are actually searching for.
Yes. We work with many design firms helping them turn their creative into working websites and application. If you are a design company that doesn’t want to deal with all the coding, contact us for more info. We can do pixel perfect conversions from Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, XD and more.
It comes down to 3 simple things. People, Process & Products.
We have people with many years of industry experience that know the right way to do things.
We have the process from building websites for 20 years to manage expectations from both side and get you up and running on time and on budget.
Finally we either have or know of the right products for most web based initiatives. If we don’t know, we have good researching skills and a familiar skill set to be able to pull off just about anything web related.
Quoting the unknown is never easy. Generally speaking if people want a fixed fee we need to estimate high in order to not shoot ourselves in the foot. We find a good way to manage expectation is to sell our clients blocks of time and we work it off accordingly. To read more about how that works click here.
We look forward to assisting you. Please visit our support portal here and submit a ticket